CAL election for the year 2021-22 was held on 18 July 2021 at the Community Hall. The meeting began with a prayer led by Rev. Fr Ronson Pinto. Following this, president, Mr. Lynal Lewis welcomed the gathering. The annual report of the year 2020-21 was read by Ms. Amanda Frank, secretary. The account statement of the year was presented by Mr. Lynal Lewis.
After this, the former assistant director Rev. Fr Ashwin Crasta handed over the responsibilities to the new assistant director Rev. Fr Ronson Pinto.
The election was conducted by Ms. Minol Braggs, the PRO of ICYM Mangalore Diocese and representative of ICYM ECD. Ms. Delitia Pereira, the president of ICYM ECD, and secretary Ms. Sonali Rodrigues were present.
After the election, V. Rev. Fr Vincent Monterio, director, addressed the members.
The oath-taking ceremony for the new office bearers was led by Rev. Fr Ronson Pinto.
Following which handing over the duties from the previous executive committee to the present committee was done.
The vote of thanks was delivered by Ms. Amanda Frank. The program was compered by Mr. Lynal Lewis. The program ended with the singing of the ICYM song. Breakfast was served to all the attendees.
Congratulations to the Newly Elected Executive Committee of C.A.L for the Year 2021 -2022 :
- Director : V. Rev. Fr. Vincent F Monteiro,
- Asst Director: Fr. Ronson Pinto
- Animator: Mr. Vinod D’Souza
- President: Winston Allan Paul Saldanha
- Secretary: Amanda Stacy Frank
- Treasurer: Neema Adlin Fernandez
- Vice President: Sanjay Orwin D’souza
- Lady Vice President: Riya Rakshitha Rodrigues
- Joint Secretary: Shawin Glen Dsouza
- Sports Secretary: Akshay Crasta
- Cultural Secretary: Anston Jeethan Saldanha
- Lady Cultural Secretary: Lerissa Fiyona Dcunha
- Liturgical Secretary: Sujay Arthur Fernandes
- ECD Representative: Shawn John Dsouza
- Auditor : Meldrin Prajwal Mascarenhas
- Media Representative: Defney Hazel Dsouza
- Diocesan Youth President – Leon Loyd Saldanha
- Ex-President: Lynal Anthony Lewis