Rt. Rev. Dr. Victor R. Fernandes. Bishop of Mangalore (1931 – 1955), was the Founder of Padua School as Secondary School on 1 June 1944, for the purpose of educating the students of the rural areas.
Initially there were classes upto III Form and higher classes were added gradually. In 1947-48, the First Batch appeared for SSLC Board Exam. The Director of Public Instruction, Madras, accorded permanent recognition to the school as per their order No. DES 1932/52 dated 14 March 1952. The English Medium section was introduced as per the Government’s Order No. ED6 SMC 62 dated 16 October 1962.
The school started admitting girls to the school from June 1998, as per the order No. G2-1590/97-98 dated 1 December 1997.
Padua Primary School was founded on 1st June 2000 as per Registration No.3/2001-02 dated 30.8.2001 to admit both boys and girls.
At present 363 students are in Higher Primary School.
Padua Higher Primary School (H.M): Mrs.Celine Pinto (Ph: +91 9449990806)