1. Last Sunday’s collection was Rs. 29,633/-
2. Today, onwards there will be Salve prayer in preparation to the feast of Our Lady of Sorrows. We begin with the Rosary at 4.45pm, then Holy mass and Salve prayer during the mass.
3. Monday, there will be Women’s Sodality meeting at 5.30pm
4. Thursday, there will be Ladies Social Service League meeting at 5.30pm.
5. Friday, is the feast of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross.
6. Saturday, is the feast of Our Lady of Sorrows.
7. Next Sunday, there will be a meeting of the Parish Pastoral Parishad members together with the volunteers chosen by the Gurkars, on Sunday 16th September at 9.15am. Please note the change in the timings. Gurkars are requested to collect the list of the volunteers from Fr Paul Crasta and see that all of them attend the meeting. The meeting is to plan for the Centenary Year.
8. Next Sunday’s collection is for Peter’s Pence.
9. Next week’s Mass Liturgy is as follows:
Saturday, 5.00 pm mass by the members of Catholic Action League
Sunday, 6.45 am mass by Church Ward IV
and 5.00 pm mass by Immanuel Kadri Ward
10. Feast of Nativity of our Blessed Mother was celebrated in a grand manner. Many were present in the evening to share the blessed corn as one large parish family. We thank :
– Mr Christopher Mascarenhas – ‘Chris Electronics’ for providing us
Sound System & lighting for the cultural program,
– Mr Walter Colaco & company for group singing (Mando),
– Mr Claude D’souza for directing the drama & for the co-actors,
– Mr Wavel Lasrado – ‘Family Caterers’ for the Vorn
– Mangalorean dot com, Mrs Violet Pereira
– Mr Arun Valder & team who helped us in launching our website
– and all those who have helped
11. List of donors towards Nativity Feast is displayed on the notice board.
12. 10th Standard students will have their Annual Jeevan Jyothi camp for 3 days, on October 16th, 17th and 18th and it is compulsory. Jeevan Jyoth camp attendance will be checked for those who are receiving Confirmation. Camp fees of Rs. 300/- to be paid to the church office by end of this month.
13. Those who have not taken KMC & Fr. Muller Health card are request to collect them from the Church office.
14. Catholic Sabha, Bendur Unit, has organized Konkani and Kannada elocution competition on Sunday, 23rd September at 10.30am in the Meeting room. Those who are interested to participate may give their names in the parish office by 20th.