1. Last Sunday’s Collection was Rs. 18,802/- and the Nativity feast days collection towards Udupi Diocese was Rs. 49,775
2. Tuesday, there will be a meeting of Secular Franciscan Third Order at 4.30 pm.
3. Friday, is the Feast of St Mathew the Apostle & the Evangelist.
4. Konkani and Kannada elocution competition organized by Catholic Sabha will be held on next Sunday, at 10.15am in the meeting room. Competitors are requested to give their names to the church office by 20th September.
5. Saturday, there will be Small Christian Community Leaders meeting at 6.00pm.
6. Next Saturday, Members of Sodality of Legion of Mary will be celebrating their Annual Day with a thanksgiving mass at 5.00pm followed by a get-together in the Parish hall.
7. Next week’s Mass Liturgy is as follows:
Saturday, 5.00 pm mass by the members of Legion of Mary
Sunday, 6.45 am mass by Lower Bendur I
and 5.00 pm mass by St Theresa of Child Jesus Ward
8. YCS catechism is compulsory for the Students who are studying in I & II PUC. Many students of our parish are not attending this class. If these students require any recommendation letter or scholarship, we will go back to the attendant’s records. If they don’t attend the class, they will not get any recommendation letter or scholarship. We request the parents to make note of it and send your children for YCS catechism on Sundays from 8 to 9 am in the Parish Hall.
9. First Holy Communicants may not have the catechism class during October holidays. They will have the catechism class during Summer Holidays.
10. Annual Jeevan Jyothi camp for 10th Standard students is compulsory. Only few of them have given their names. We request the others to give their names and Camp fees of Rs. 300/- in the church office immediately.
11. Today, there is a seminar at Loyola Hall, Kodialbail, from 10.00am to 4.00pm regarding Saffronization of school text books in Karnataka State. More details are displayed on the notice board. Try to attend this seminar.
12. There is a Charismatic prayer meet today at Infant Jesus Shrine, Bikarnakatte from 4.30 – 7.30pm. We encourage all to attend this.
13. One person from Puttur village is suffering from cancer disease. His family is poor and unable to bear the cost of medical treatment. They have requested us for help. We have kept the boxes at the portico. You are requested to drop your mite in that box. You may also give your contribution in the church office.