1. Last Sunday’s collection was Rs. 25,624/-
2. Today, is Mission Sunday. Let us pray for the Missions and thank God for the faith we received. Let us contribute our mite and encourage the missionary work. The collection made during the masses and personal contribution given by you will be sent for the missions. You may give your mission contribution in the church office by next Sunday.
3. Today there will be Singing Competition at 3.00pm. The Choir members are requested to make arrangement for this competition. We request all the participants to come on time.
4. Next Sunday there will be Dance & Skit Competitions at 3.00pm. The Catholic Sabha members are requested to make arrangement for this competition.
5. Bible Quiz will be on 4th November. Zone leaders are requested to collect the entry forms on Tuesday from the church office.
6. Monday, there will be Women’s Sodality meeting at 5.30pm.
7. Tuesday, there will be blessing of the vehicles after the 6.45am mass. It has been organized by the Catholic Sabha.
8. Wednesday, there will be Centenary Jubilee Celebrations–Spiritual Committee meeting will be at 5.30pm in the meeting room. Committee members are requested to attend the meeting.
9. Next week’s Mass Liturgy is as follows:
Saturday, 5.00 pm mass by members of Catholic Sabha
Sunday, 6.45 am mass by members of Kadri II ward
and 5.00 pm mass by members of Mother Theresa ward
10. For common written exam for jobs in Nationalized Banks, please the notice board for details.
11. There are job openings with the reputed clients of Arnold Consulting Pvt Ltd, Bangalore. For details, please see the notice board.
12. There will be 3 day Charismatic Retreat in English from Friday 26th to Sunday, 28th Oct, at Infant Jesus Shrine, Bikarnakatte. More details are displayed on the notice board.
13. Couples for Christ India is organizing a youth camp from October 26th to 28th, at St Aloysius School, Urwa, for the youth of age 13 – 20. More details are displayed on the notice board.
14. As we had announced earlier, the Election Commission has started revision of voters list and it will continue till 16th November. During this period the people above 18 years of age, whose names are not yet enrolled and any other corrections can be done at your polling stations.